Sunday, May 20, 2018

Origins Original Skin Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex

Been using this 7mL/0.24fl. oz. sample of Origins Original Skin Essence Lotion with Dual Ferment Complex from a GWP set as part of my current daytime routine.


This toner is a thick, viscous liquid with the same, though milder, orange-citrus-herbal scent as several other Origins products. It's moisturizing and takes a couple of minutes to absorb, but once set it leaves my skin comfortable without any stickiness.

I like it, save for one thing: the shimmers. yes, this toner too has shimmers in it. Urgh. See how the toner is tinted a peachy color? The toner itself is actually clear, and the tint is from the peach shimmers suspended in its viscosity. I don't get it, and I wish skincare brands would stop putting mica in their products just for kicks. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts