Thursday, July 19, 2018

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Floral Toner

Can't believe I'm already half way through this 178mL/6fl. oz. spray bottle of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Floral Toner! I bought this last year when Andalou put this 1000 Roses line on 50% off promotion.


I've been curious about this brand for a long time (years!) but was never tempted, partly because I see them all the time at Whole Foods and know they come in pretty big packaging with generous product content, which means it'll take me forever to finish and I get bored way too easily.

To my surprise, I quite like this Floral Toner. The "floral" in the name made me a bit iffy about the scent, but turns out the fragrance is really pleasant, more sweet and powdery than floral and not overpowering at all. I spray it on generously all over my face, neck, and decolletage right after I get out of the shower and it's a nice prep for facial and body lotions that go on next. I'll probably move on after finishing up this bottle though. I have a few other sprays lined up that I'm eager to get to soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts