Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

Almost done with this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil so here's a quick review for it.


This oil cleanser is pretty decent. It's not too thick but isn't thin or silicone-y either. It rinses clean and doesn't dry out my skin, both are pluses in my book. The only thing I'm iffy about is the scent--smells a bit like seasoned vegetable oil and not something I would dip my bread in and not wash my face with. There was also a faint top note of lemon with the rest being spicy herbal, overall an odd fragrance for a cleansing oil but it's not unbearable. Will probably move on after this though. 

Also, they have options for with or without pump, which is nice because then you can buy just the "refill" bottle and save $2. I accidentally picked the without-pump option so each use gets a bit messy since I have to pour it out onto the palm of my hand. Oh well.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts