Sunday, August 19, 2018

Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate

Just finished with this 10mL/0.33fl. oz. bottle (plus a small 1mL/0.03fl. oz.) sachet of Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate so here's a quick review for it.


This was a light, translucent, runny gel with a subtly sweet herbal fragrance that, for some reason, reminded me of ramune. I know, weird.

Anyway, it was slightly slimy going on but was absorbed quickly into the skin and didn't leave any residue behind. It lasted me a good month as I used it only for my morning routine, after splashing on some Fukumitsuya Suppin Essentials Essence Lotion (on the 150mL full size bottle now). Together they made my skin comfortable, though I still needed a light moisturizer on top and Grace One Rich Moisture Milk suited this purpose just fine. At least for now while the weather is still relatively hot.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts