Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Kiehl's Richly Hydrating Hand Cream

Wow, is it really the end of October? Summer just flew right by, didn't it? Now that's spooky.

Good thing I'm prepared with these Kiehl's Richly Hydrating Hand Creams, because my dry hands won't survive the winter otherwise. I actually bought this Scented Hand Cream Trio during Nordstrom's winter sale this past spring, and good thing I did because they're just about perfect right now.

The trio came with Grapefruit (red), Lavender (purple), and Coriander (green, a quirky scent for a hand cream I admit). I've only gotten to Grapefruit and Lavender so far but they're both fantastic. They're thick, rich, and moisturizing without any greasiness or residue. Both hubby and I enjoy using them very much and I'll definitely buy more in different scents.

- Grapefruit: this tube is on my nightstand right now. It smells just like the Creme de Corps Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter, i.e. nothing like grapefruit. Ha. However, it's a nice scent, as long as I don't think of it as grapefruit ^.^"

- Lavender: this one is on our knick-knack tray in the kitchen. This lavender scent is really lovely, not at all overwhelming or spicy as lavender can get. Hubby likes this a lot and uses it often during the day. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts