Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Shampoo Part II

Hubby and I finished our bottle of Daeng Gi Meo Ri Shampoo for Damaged Hair and promptly moved on to another 500mL bottle of Shampoo for Normal to Dry Scalp. This is partly because I'm only half way through the bottle of Conditioner for All Hair Types. He doesn't bother with conditioners at all, so I always take a while to use them up. 


I think I might just go back for that third bottle of Shampoo for Oily Scalp after all. I want to try all of them, because it turns out we like this Shampoo for Normal to Dry Scalp even better! Hell, I might get a backup bottle of this version!

The appearance and texture of the shampoo are the same, thick and dark amber. It's the scent that really knocked our socks off. One night a few weeks ago hubby left the bathroom and I did a double-take from across the hallway.

Me: Woah, you smell amazing. What did you use?
Him: Erhhh, that new shampoo you left out for us?

And I hurried into the shower just to try it out ^.^

How do I describe the fragrance? It's like classic Dove soap but with a sweet, fruity twist, nothing herbal like the Damaged Hair version. Once I rinse it off, the sweet and fruitiness disappears and leaves just the lovely Dove scent. It makes both hubby's and my hair super soft, especially his which really impresses me given that he doesn't follow up with conditioner. Perhaps folks with fine hair ought to give this shampoo a try!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts