Sunday, November 11, 2018

Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist Part VIII

Been sitting on two new acquisitions of Suqqu Creamy Glow Lipstick Moist in EX-10 蕾珠 (Tsubomidama) and EX-15 紅輝石 (Benikiseki) for many months, because life. I found EX-10 on e(vil)bay and bought it alongside Bright Up Lipstick 05 花杏 (Hanaanzu) and Blend Color Eyeshadow EX-29 光絹織 (Koukiori). EX-15 was bought on a separate occasion via Amazon.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I have to say I really enjoy collecting these discontinued Cream Glow Moist, because I love the formula and the slim and sleek tube sure doesn't hurt. Take this EX-10 for example, instead of the glossy black metal tube it's a matte white with a pearly turquoise sheen. Beautiful.

- EX-10 蕾珠 (Tsubomidama): shimmer free and translucent but decently pigmented tawny rose. It swatched redder with brown undertone on the back of my hand but is much tawnier on my lips. Once applied, the brown is nowhere to be seen. I like it!

These are accumulations since this past spring and I thought to just take a group picture with EX-15. Will slowly but surely post on the rest.

- EX-15 紅輝石 (Benikiseki): shimmer free and sheer yellow-based red. Unlike EX-10 above, this one has a different texture. It's balmy with satiny finish and isn't glossy at all, very similar to 07 珊瑚石 (Sangoseki) and 08 桃玉 (Tougyoku). And in looking up all three, I learned why. Turns out all three belong to a small "Veil Glow" range that's supposed to be semi-matte. Hmm. Sorry Suqqu, I love these lippies but I'm not sure I know what you're talking about. These are clearly balmy with a sheen, nowhere near matte, not even semi-matte.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts