Sunday, December 30, 2018

L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil

I've been using this 100mL/3.3fl. oz. spray bottle of L'Occitane Supple Skin Oil for a few weeks now. I even brought a few sample packets for use on our second short trip to San Jose late November. Here's a review for it.


Back in August, I was browsing L'Occitane's summer sale and spotted an oddity: an Almond Body Care Trio with a 500mL/16.9fl oz. pump bottle of Shower Oil ($42), a 200mL/7oz. jar of Milk Concentrate ($50), and this bottle of Supple Skin Oil ($50), all for only $35.70! I thought, oh surely this has got to be a mistake, because this trio should have been at least $100.

I added the trio to my cart anyway and figured if the price was a mistake, they'd correct it in the cart before I check out. Nope, I checked out and paid $35.70 plus tax and thought, okay, I'll probably get an email from them in a day or two telling me that price was a mistake. Nope, several days later I got the package in the mail and the packing list showed all of $35.70 plus tax. I couldn't believe it but I made off like a thief, folks!

Anyway, I just love the warm and creamy almond fragrance in this collection. That said, I haven't tried the Delightful Body Balm yet but from what I've used so far, I found the moisture level in this collection rather light. Even this body oil is on the light side and isn't really adequate for my dry skin, especially in the winter. The oil itself is nice and doesn't feel greasy after I massaged it in. It keeps my skin soft with the exceptions of rough spots like my elbows and knees. Also, I have to apply generously on my butts and lower back, and for some reason it doesn't do jack for my arms. Hubby was shocked how dry my arms were--they were scaly until I started layer Lubriderm on top.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts