Sunday, April 28, 2019

L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Milky Lotion

Been using this 100mL/3.4fl oz bottle of L'Occitane Angelica Hydra Vital Milky Lotion as part of my nighttime routine for a month now and really like it, which of course means it's been discontinued =.=" 



I originally bought this for hubby but ended up using it myself :P The product's name confuses me a bit. Does "Milky Lotion" mean it's a moisturizer lotion or a milky toner, which is also called "lotion" in other parts of the world? I tagged it as both although I think it's closer to the Japanese "milk," a light and runny milk I'd use after a toner (or Japanese lotion), and on top or instead of a serum/essence, but before a moisturizer. 

This milky lotion has a pleasant grassy scent that surprisingly sticks around for longer than expected. I wish I'd started using this during the drier colder months-it's pretty moisturizing, perhaps even more so than Suppin Essentials Essence Milk! Layering this on top of Estee Lauder Nutritious Radiant Vitality Essence Oil feels a little bit much right now, so I put the EL Essence Oil away for now.  

My nighttime routine is now a quick spray after stepping out of the shower (Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Facial Water, will post soon), this milky lotion, eye cream (Origins A Perfect World for Eyes), a treatment every other night (Boscia Sake Balm), and then finally night cream (Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask). I'm pretty happy with it :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts