Friday, April 12, 2019

Ole Henriksen Nuture Me Facial Water

Almost done with this 59mL/2fl. oz. spray bottle of Ole Henriksen Nuture Me Facial Water as well so here's a brief post for it. It's the second of the Facial Water Trio, with the first being Truth Facial Water in the orange bottle.


I actually like this one a lot better than the Truth Facial Water, perhaps thanks to the calming fragrance with a prominent note of cucumber. No more sugary orange-Tang scent, hooray! Now I'm not sure if it nurtures anything, but it does feel a lot better on than all the other facial waters I've used from this brand. Nope, I'm not about to run out and buy more, but this one at least feels less gimmicky than the rest. Otherwise, I can't wait to move on to other things.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts