Thursday, April 11, 2019

Ole Henriksen Truth Facial Water

Woops. I finished this 59mL/2fl. oz. spray bottle of Ole Henriksen Truth Facial Water a few weeks ago but forgot to post this short review. It was from the Ole Henriksen Facial Water Trio I picked up a while back.

This one smells just like the African Red Tea one, perhaps a bit less orange-y but is otherwise almost identical. And as with the African Red Tea, I'm not sure it does anything other than provide some light moisture for my skin right after the shower. Even then, it feels a bit gimmicky and I much prefer Caudalie and Jurlique over this.

I'm already almost done with another spray from this set, the purple bottle, and I'm sure I'll finish up the third green bottle as well. But no more after that, at least not from Ole Henriksen. I'm ready to try other brands, or quit the facial mists altogether. We'll see.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts