Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Martial Vivot Shampoo

Since Philip B Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo is a clarifying shampoo that I can't really use everyday, I moved on to this 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Martial Vivot Shampoo instead, from the same Beauty Habit GWP. 


Boy, and here I thought the Philip B shampoo was expensive, this Martial Vivot stuff is even worse--it doubles Philip B's retail. Yikes. I suppose this is the price difference between a shampoo from a "Hollywood hair expert" and one from a world-class "authority on men's grooming" who had started learning his trade at the age of 15 (and being French helps too, no doubt). Actually, I saw a video of him cutting hair and it's pretty humbling. Watching a master of any craft does their thing is always humbling. Point is, we can't afford such expensive shampoo to wash off of our middle-class hair everyday :P

Anyway, the shampoo is very runny, very much like a Japanese liquid hand or body wash. It only foams well when my hair is thoroughly wet, otherwise I'd have to use more of it to get a good wash which seems like a waste. The scent is mild, a deep woodsy and masculine scent, like brand new hardwood furniture. After rinsing though, it leaves my hair way too squeaky clean and I don't like that feeling. Good thing it's out of our price range. Ha. ^.^"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts