Saturday, June 1, 2019

Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen Part IV

Was at Target picking up a couple of things and spotted this Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen in Graphic Greige. There wasn't a tester for it but it seemed like an interesting color that I don't have, so I picked it up.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Yes, these now come in, like, 20 different colors. Too bad about half of those colors are either light, which I don't use, or matte, which I avoid. I actually did see the stock photo for Graphic Greige a while back and remembered it to be a blackened taupe similar to Clinique Kohl Shaper for Eyes 03 Blackened Taupe that I loved, so that was at least a safe choice. 

- Graphic Greige: turns out this too was matte, and the color is darker than I thought, a brownish charcoal rather than blackened taupe or gray-beige as per the name. I guess it's still better than jet black which tends to be harsh on my skin tone, but I was really hoping for a Clinique dupe. Oh well. 

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts