Friday, May 31, 2019

Suqqu Eyeliner Liquid Pen Duo

My first Suqqu liquid eye liner in the form of Eyeliner Liquid Pen Duo 102 Khaki x Navy, and at half price to boot, bought during Selfridges UK's sales last summer ^.^

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

In the past couple of years, I could count how many times I've touched a liquid eye pen on one hand. As a result, some of my favorite ones dried out, especially those with felt tip like Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner :( So I'm kind of glad this Suqqu pen has brush tips. I like that it's dual-ended too. It's both convenient and space efficient. The brush tip is nice in that I can press lightly for a fine line or press harder for a thicker line. They've also marked the Khaki end with gold piping so I don't have to squint to read the faint and tiny print each time.

- Khaki: is more like an olive green with yellowy undertone.
- Navy: is more like a medium blue as I tend to think of navy being darker.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts