Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Estee Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism Radiant Essence

Just finished a tiny 4mL/0.14fl. oz. pump bottle of Estee Lauder Nutritious Rosy Prism Radiant Essence so here's a quick post. Spoiler: I liked it, and of course it's no longer available, having been either discontinued or wasn't available within the North American market to begin with :( 



This was a viscous orange-red gel that very much reminded me of a few Astalift products like the Essence Destiny and Lotion (these may have different names now), minus the syrupy scent of course. This Radiant Essence had a mild fragrance that was more fruity-flowery that I found pleasant.


I use 5 pumps of this on my face as part of my morning routine, after toner (Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile) and before eye cream (Origins Eye Doctor) and moisturizer (Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream, will post next). It went on light and absorbed instantly. With the exception of the week from dry-hell when I was testing Tatcha Water Cream, it worked well for me and I liked it a lot. Too bad EL did away with it. Oh well. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts