Thursday, July 11, 2019

L'Occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner

Almost done with this 30mL/1fl. oz. spray bottle of L'Occitane Shea Butter Gentle Toner so here's a quick post for it. This was from the Shea Butter Comforting Set I got as GWP while back.


Jurlique Sweet Violet & Grapefruit Hydrating Mist was my last bottle of facial mist and I decided to not restock and give these a break. Instead, I turned to toners and lotion, which weren't really that different from a facial mist if you ask me. In fact, some toners/lotions even came in a spray bottle, like this L'Occitane one ^.^

This is a moisturizing toner that I use at night. Right after stepping out of the shower, I spray it generously on my face, neck, and decolletage, pretty much the same way I use a facial mist. It has the same scent as the rest of the Shea Butter line, only more brisk and crisp. I do like it for the moisturizing factor. I might look into getting a full size bottle for the winter.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts