Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator

Here's a quick post for this 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tube of Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator, from the same Sephora Play! Smarts: Skincare by Age 40s as Tatcha The Water Cream.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I said it's a quick post because I've squirted out the rest and recycled the tube. This is a tinted moisturizer with loads of micro shimmer for a glowy soft focus finish. It comes out of the tube looking really dark but and "lightens up" and "adapts" to my skin once applied. That said, it's not really moisturizing at all. Not only it gives me dry patches by the end of the day, the skin around my nostrils and on my cheeks would tingle and burn that night during the nighttime skincare routine, a definite sign it's dry and irritated. To add insult to the injury, the tint rubs off on my clothes too! Boo. hiss. What a disappointment. Will not purchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts