Thursday, September 26, 2019

Maihada Katsujun Hand Cream

As of couple of weeks ago, I'd replaced my emptied Jurlique Hand Cream Rose with this 60g Maihada Katsujun Hand Cream on my night stand. The emptied Jurlique Citrus tube in the kitchen was also replaced with a full size 75mL/2.5fl. oz. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream in the original scent.


This Kose brand has been around for a while but I've never really paid it any attention. Then about a year ago Rakuten ran a nice point campaign, during which I picked up this hand cream, a bottle of cleansing oil, and got several freebie packets of cleansing creams as well.

It took me a while to get to this tube, but boy was I glad to have saved it for the coming cold season. This hand cream comes out of the tube a pastel pink and unscented, but don't let it fool you. It's very moisturizing, much so than most of my thick and heavy duty stuff! In fact, it's so moisturizing it gets sticky--and not greasy--if I use too much. So yeah, I'm very happy with this hand cream and will probably repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts