Monday, October 14, 2019

Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion

This 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion (why are these names so ridiculously long?!) was from another Sephora PLAY! SMARTS box that caught my eyes last winter. This box was called Superfoods: Feed Your Face.  


For some reason, I always end up with a couple of bottles of Clarins Toning Lotion With Camomile. After the umpteenth bottle, most recently two 50mL/1.7fl oz. bottles, I'm getting tired of them. Needless to say, I was more than happy to move on with this Origins toner because I was so bored.


This Mega-Mushroom is a watery toner that I use as part of my morning routine. I've tried a couple other items from this line and this toner shares the same herbal scent, though with a distinct citrus bent. It's actually decently moisturizing and is perfect for mornings. It layers well under the Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate. I'm enjoying it now but don't love it enough to buy the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts