Sunday, November 10, 2019

Clarins Multi-Active Eyes

After Clarins Enhancing Eye Lift Serum, I moved on to this 3mL/0.1oz. tube of Multi-Active Eyes for my morning routine.


I actually tried a dab of this Multi-Active Eyes on the back of my hand and decided it was a tad thicker than the Enhancing Eye Lift Serum. So I used the Eye Lift Serum first and saved this for later. That turns out to be a good decision after all, because this Muli-Active Eyes, light as it is, feels just about perfect right now. It's just moisturizing enough to layer underneath my sunscreen without melting the sunscreen or pill up or gets oily by the end of the day.

Technical stuff: this comes out of the tube a gel-cream. It's kind of hard to see from the product photo, but this gel-cream is shimmery white with a pearly pink sheen. I don't really care for the shimmers or the pearl but it's working well enough that I don't mind it. I might pick up a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts