Friday, December 20, 2019

Clarins Eye Contour Gel

Finally got around to using this 10mL/0.35oz. tube of Clarins Eye Contour Gel. It was from the Double Serum Complete Age Control Trio I got a while back.


I admit the cold and dry winter just isn't the best time to use an eye gel. At the same time, I'm afraid if I don't use it now I'll forget about it by the time summer rolls around.


This is a clear blue eye gel that's surprisingly unscented, given that the rest of Clarins products are. I've been using it the morning and it was okay for about a week, then my eye area started to get really dry. I was using a pin-head amount as pictured below but perhaps that was not enough. So I doubled the amount which seems to be working okay since. Over all, it's alright but nothing special. I'll probably move on to something else after this.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts