Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss Part II

This past spring, when I stocked up my Estee Lauder skincare stash during a Nordstrom promotion, among the generous GWP I received were full sized(!) items, including this Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss in the color 420 Reckless Bloom.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Being a full sized product, the tube was huge with 5.8mL of product. The applicator tip was fuzzy, flexible, and pleasant to use. There was a sweet scent I didn't care for, but it didn't bother me either. I remembered the formula was great with the previous freebie gloss I got from EL, and this one was no different. The gloss was thick but wasn't sticky, and it was very moisturizing. This particular color has shimmers, but despite that the gloss remained surprisingly smooth. Then again, I haven't used a lip gloss for ages so I passed this on to mum-in-law and she loved it. Funny enough, just a few months ago in early fall, I bought a few more things from Nordstrom and got yet another full size tube of this gloss in the same exact color xD This second tube I sent to Julia. Let's hope she'll like it also ^.^

- 420 Reckless Bloom: a my-lips-but-better mauve with silver shimmers that weren't too conspicuous. Once on, my lips just looked glossy and not sparkly. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts