Saturday, December 14, 2019

L'Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum

Through various purchases I somehow ended up with seven(!) of these 5mL/0.16fl oz. pump bottles of this L'Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum. They were really pushing these since it came out late summer 2018, and I kept getting one after another with each order, not that I'm complaining ^.^

Pictured here are five, as the other two came later. Pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I use five pumps for my face and neck at night. Despite the "oil-in-serum," this definitely feels like a serum and there's nothing oily about it. It's pretty strongly scented though and this surprised me a bit the first time I used it. I guess I started on these immediately after finishing the unscented HABA Squalane and Squalane II, and so was taken aback with the strong scent. These smell like perfumed fresh cut grass, with a perfumy flowery top note that settles into a fresh cut grass scent and then more perfume. The gold "oil" beads are neat to look at.

I like this serum. It's light but moisturizing, without any oily feel. Don't get me wrong, I'm not afraid of oils nor do I dislike the feel of them on my skin. I'm just bored with oils, that's all. I probably won't buy the full size either, because seven of these 5mL bottles are pretty much the full size anyway. Also, another thing that bugs me about these sample bottles is that I can't get to every last drop. The pump cap is glued onto the glass bottle such that I can't simply twist it open and dump the rest out. If the full size bottle is anything like this, I don't want it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts