Monday, December 9, 2019

L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Toner

Here's the 200mL/6.7fl. oz. bottle of L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Toner I've been using in conjunction with the Perfecting Cream


First thing that got my attention was the scent--this toner smells way better than the cream for some odd reason! The fragrance is softer, smoother, sweeter, and more of a Japanese ume scent instead of peony (I don't really know what peony smells like anyway). I'd expected this clear and alcohol-free toner to be a bit viscous but it's totally runny like water. Still, it's keeps my skin soft and comfortable. Even better is that it's very pleasant on, especially with the fragrance. Unlike the cream which took me a while to warm up to because the scent was perhaps too strong, I love this toner the first time I used it. Will definitely repurchase!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts