Saturday, December 7, 2019

Pixi Beauty MultiBalm Cheek & Lip

The last of my random lippies purchase was this Pixi Beauty MultiBalm Cheek & Lip in Soft Strawberry. A balm stick for both the lips and the cheeks? Yes, please.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

...But of course I use it exclusively on the lips. What was I thinking? Despite the "balm" in its name, it's not at all balmy but is more like a chalky-pasty formula that sets to a powdery finish. On the cheeks, it's great, but on the lips, it translates to a matte finish that's rather drying and unpleasant. So that's that.

I do like the packaging though. It's a chubby twist-up stick with cap that clicks securely closed. The bullet itself has a blunt round tip that makes it easy to dab straight onto the cheeks. I use a brush though, so I dab the brush onto the bullet to pick up some color and then blended onto my cheeks.

- Soft Strawberry: a shimmer-free warm and juicy tomato red. It's pretty well pigmented so I only need a tiny little bit, which means this 5.5g stick will probably last me forever ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts