Friday, January 3, 2020

Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion

Started on this 150mL/5fl. oz. bottle of Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion after I finished DHC Mild Lotion a few weeks ago.

It's been at least a few years since I last tried anything from Shiseido International (versus their Japanese domestic family of brands). Frankly, nothing really piqued my interest so far, not even the makeup. That was, until this Waso line came along. I'm not quite sure what it was that caught my eyes, the simple but cute packaging, or the claim of the line being washoku-inspired. Even then, I was only curious with 2-3 items from the whole range, namely the cleanser, this lotion (toner), and the cream.

I'm glad I gave this lotion (toner) a try. It's incredibly pleasant to use! This is a viscous toner very lightly scented with a lovely flowery powdery scent. It's moisturizing enough that I started out using at night but later switched to the mornings when the sunscreen cocktails I was using started giving me dry flakes. So far so good, and I actually look forward to using this every morning. This incredibly rare given I'm mostly jaded ^.^ Will definitely try out the cleanser and cream from this range.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts