Sunday, February 16, 2020

Balea Lip Balm

Along with the Alverde Naturkosmetik Lip Balm Bio-Calendula, I also received this tube of Balea Lip Balm Lucky Moments in limited edition Vanilla scent.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Like Alverde, this is another wax-based formula balm. However, it's thinner, slightly more melty, and has a bit more slip as well. The vanilla fragrance is so faint I don't even notice it anymore. In short, it's not overly scented or is sugary sweet, which is a great thing.

I use this as a "recovery balm" whenever I test new lippies. Because having to apply and remove lip colors repeatedly leaves my lips dry, red, and super irritated. So as soon as I'm done with testing, I rub this stick on and feel all the moisture soaking in and calming my lips down. Love!

8 comments:

Julia said...

I have to admit that I mostly buy Balea lipbalms for the limited edition scents or designs, but I'm glad you like this!

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Oh! What other LE scents have they released? I'm happy with the vanilla you gave me but am curious :)

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Oh boy, not sure I remember. There's usually some seasonal stuff like watermelon, and I have one called Frozen Berries here that is a fairly frosty color I'm sure you would hate - I only use it at home lol.

I also tried to make jasmine milk tea today because no store in my neighborhood had any yesterday, and there seems to be a trick to it make it taste that good, which is probably LOTS of sugar, ugh.

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Wow the jasmine milk tea sells out that quickly? Do you recall what kind of tea it was that was used, jasmine green tea or jasmine black tea?

Hope they'll have more back in stock for you soon!

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

I actually found some at the third Family Mart I went to! Some sell it hot, some cold - I think it tastes better hot, not sure why.
I think it's green tea - shall I send a photo later?

D. said...

Hi Julia,

Yes, please, for a photo :) I thought you might say black tea since black teas are fuller bodied and take better to milk, but now I'm really curious to know what they put in that jasmine green tea that got you hooked!

^.^
D.

Julia said...

Okay, will send one through Instagram after breakfast!

D. said...

Thank you Julia <3

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts