Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Precious Garden Hand Cream Part IV

This 70g tube of Precious Garden Hand Cream Japanese Yuzu was among the goodies in yet another generous care package I received from Julia (thank you so much!), and has been a fixture on my nightstand since ^.^


I have to say, this thick and moisturizing hand cream is just about perfect right now when it's cold and snowy outside and hubby's and my hands are both dry and crackly :( The yuzu scent is subtle but refreshing, with a slight sharpness and hints of bitter peel to it that I love. Hubby likes this hand cream a lot too, and he reaches for the every night after me. I might have to get backups with my next Amazon JP order, you know, for next winter in case they discontinue the scent ^.^

See my previous posts:

4 comments:

Julia said...

I can send you more when I send the tea! This stuff is under 300 yen here, not sure about Amazon.
I have used up countless tubes of the Honey Peach version, but find it too strong to use before bed (I use unscented German stuff then - did I ever send you a tube of Dr. Scheller?) Maybe if they came out with a lavender version, it might help me fall asleep lol!

D. said...

Hi Julia,

Amazon has it for 200-some yen too so I'll use it as a cart filler ^.^

I'd love to try a tube of Dr. Scheller, lavender or not. You're so sweet!!!!

But yes, both hubby and I love this yuzu stuff. And so moisturizing too! Thank you again for all the awesome goodies!

Hugs,
D.

Julia said...

Okay!

And sorry, I don't have any spare Dr. Scheller right now, so if I never sent you one, I can't do it right now as it's a German brand. >.<

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Sorry, I meant to say I'd love to try a tube of Dr. Scheller one of these days, perhaps whenever you get a chance to travel to Germany again *wink*wink*

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts