Friday, February 7, 2020

Suqqu Eyeliner Liquid Pen Duo Part II

After playing around with Suqqu Eyeliner Liquid Pen Duo in 102 Khaki x Navy, I like it so much I went back for 101 Bordeaux x Red.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I admit 102 Khaki x Navy is much more wearable and approachable than this 101 Bordeaux x Red. I honestly don't know when I'd have the opportunity to wear such a statement eyeliner, and even then I'd imagine I'd wear the darker Bordeaux more often than the brighter Red. Either way I'm happy to have this pen, because both of the colors are really pretty!

- Bordeaux: deep brownish red.
- Red: more like reddish coral, but is still pretty.

See my previous Suqqu Eyeliner Liquid Pen Duo post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts