Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Cezanne Lasting Gloss Lip Part II

Woohoo, more Cezanne Lasting Gloss Lips! These are so nice I got four more colors, BE2 and OR1 from the regular lineup, Clear Type RD11 was part of yet another enormous care package from dear Julia (thank you so, so much!), and Tint Type 501 in a clear-gold packaging.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

What's the difference between the regular lineup, the Clear Type, and the Tint Type? Well, I tried all three of them on to find out, with the regular lineup on half of my lips, top and bottom, and the other half with first the Clear Type, then the Tint Type. As far as I could tell, all three felt identical, on the thin side and moisturizing. The only perceivable difference is that the Clear Type is totally transparent with a jelly formula, and the Tint Type stains a little, though nothing crazy or clownish.

The Tint Type does have different packaging though, in a clear-gold instead of the clear-silver tubes. 

Regular vs Tint Type packaging

- BE2: a reddish beige in the tube but goes on my-lips-but-better. I don't need a mirror to apply this color.

- OR1: not really orange in my opinion, but more like peach-coral. It goes on my lips with more coral.

- Clear Type RD11: a transparent juicy cherry red. Love! You can kind of see the jelly formula, with the bullet itself appearing translucent. This translucency is more apparent when compared side by side with RD1 from the regular lineup below.

RD1 versus Clear Type RD11

- Tint Type 501: bright orange-coral-red in the tube but goes on a translucent coral red, leaning more red on my lips. It leaves a faint coral stain. Love this too!

From left to right: BE2, OR1, Clear Type RD11, and Tint Type 501.

See my previous Cezanne Lasting Gloss Lip post.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I own three of these now and would probably buy more if I didn't already have an overflowing lipstick pouch lol

D. said...

Hey Julia,

These are really nice, right? I feel the color selection is limited also, although that might be a blessing in disguise ^.^"

Thank you for picking up RD11 for me. I think out of all the colors, I love that one best!

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts