Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Cream Part III

Almost done with this 60g tube of Dear Flora Oil in Hand & Nail Cream x Disney LE packaging in Romance Peony (Ariel the Little Mermaid, blue-green tube) but forgot to post until now. Woops!


This one also has a strong scent so similar to the Fruity Cocktail (Snow White, red tube) that I thought I'd accidentally bought duplicate :( It even has the same lighter cream texture. So once again it was demoted to my feet. Still, I must admit it moisturizes much better than Origins Smoothing Souffle, which after only 3 days had left my feet so rough the cracked skin started to catch on the carpet as I walked. Urgh. So as much as the fragrance rubbed me the wrong way, at least this hand and nail cream was useful. Definitely will not repurchase because of the scent.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts