Wednesday, March 18, 2020

DHC Lip Care Tint

Last summer, I placed a small order of Japan-only DHC items, a Water-Friendly Cleansing Oil, a Cleansing Balm, and this Lip Care Tint in Clear.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This is DHC's attempt at a staining lip balm and I like it! The packaging is simple and elegant, and the formula is great. 

The texture is slightly thin but is still balmy and moisturizing. The balm itself is completely clear and transparent, but it turns a faint pink color that's marvelously natural on my lips, like my-lips-but-balmier. Too bad there's only 2.1g of product and it retails for 1,400yen after tax, so it's kind of pricey if you ask me. Other than that, I love it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts