Sunday, March 8, 2020

Rimmel Lasting Finish Tint Lip Part II

As promised, more colors of Rimmel Lasting Finish Tint Lip: 002 Peach Pink and 008 Coral Red. Last fall, they released two more colors, among which an 009 Lemon Yellow that's a color-changing tint. Will review that one later. There's also a different line of Oil Tint Lip that retails 1,500yen/tube (versus the 1,300yen for the Tint Lips) and looks a lot more pigmented, so I skipped.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Out of these two colors, I could have skipped on the 002 Peach Pink, because it's not all that unique, color or stain-wise. I do love 008 Coral Red though, because it's at least distinguishable from the other three I have. I do appreciate that these two are also shimmer-free and translucent.

- 002 Peach Pink: warm pink.

- 008 Coral Red: coral red, exactly as named. This color is very flattering on me. Love!

002 Peach Pink and 008 Coral Red swatches and stains.

See my previous Rimmel Lasting Finish Tint Lip post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts