Tuesday, March 17, 2020

RMK x Taro Horiuchi FFFuture Cheek Stick

Along with RMK Powder Eyebrow N 01, I also picked up this RMK x Taro Horiuchi FFFuture Cheek Stick in TH-02 Future Red.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This was a multi-purpose color stick and it was on sale to boot! The warm red color was just my jam, so I was happy to have gotten my hands on it. The stick was a bit dry initially, but as soon as it warmed up, it felt nice and soft. 

Interesting that this was to be used on the cheeks, eyes, and lips. Dabbing it directly onto my cheeks worked fine, but not so much on the eyes and lips because of the initial dryness. I don't know how to wear red on my eyes anyway. And on my lips, this stuff was dry and silicone-y, no different than any other cheeks and lips multi-purpose colors I've tried so far. So surprise surprise, I've been using it exclusively on my cheeks.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts