Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Sisley Supremya At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care

This tiny 5mL/4.9g/0.17oz. tube of Sisley Supremya At Night The Supreme Anti-Aging Skin Care has been surprisingly long-lasting! I've been using it for some 10 days now and still have 1/3 tube left! It was from a generous swap package I received from Caty (thank you, Caty!) last spring.



This is a beige colored cream with very fine shimmers that give it a pearly glow when seen under direct light source. You already know my opinion on shimmers in skincare. I think they're superfluous and add no benefits whatsoever, other than making the cream look pretty, and may be add the slightest--if not totally unnoticeable--"glow" on the skin. 

That said, this cream is great! It feels a bit on the thin side but is surprisingly moisturizing once on. I need less of this than I did L'Occitane Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Cream to feel the same level of moisture and comfort. There's a floral-herbal scent that's a tad strong but still doesn't bother me. Glad to have tried this (thanks again, Caty!). Onward.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts