Monday, March 2, 2020

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum

Been using this 10mL/0.34fl. oz. pump tube of Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum for a couple of weeks now, as part of my daytime routine.  It was from another Sephora PLAY! SMARTS box that caught my eyes last winter. This box was called Superfoods: Feed Your Face.  


This is an unscented and viscous gel that's slimy to the touch. It very much reminds me of the Nature Republic Snail skincare I've tried in the past, only this one doesn't brighten or fade scars the same way the snail stuff did. The serum claims to contain algae extract, which might explains the sliminess.  

I started out using 5 pumps for the face and neck, but that was a bit too much and reducing the amount to 3 pumps felt just right. 

Honestly though, I don't know what this serum does other than providing some light moisture for my face before I apply moisturizer. Right now, my opinion is that it's rather unnecessary, especially since I'm already using Shiseido Waso Fresh Jelly Lotion and that does the exact same thing, providing light moisture. So I say meh. Nothing special. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts