Friday, March 27, 2020

Thann Aromatic Wood Hand Lotion

Thann Aromatic Wood Rice Bran Oil Soap Bar had left such an impression on me that this past February, I picked up a 250mL/8.45fl. oz. bottle of Aromatic Wood Hand Lotion as a Valentine's present for hubby to use in his home office.


Being in the same Aromatic Wood collection, this lotion has the same scent as Rice Bran Oil Soap Bar, only it's a bit spicier. There's a strong lemongrass top note that immediately mellows out to a warm and creamy but citrus-y middle note, with the warm cream lingering and spreading far and wide. I always knows when hubby actually uses this lotion, and he does and loves it, because I can smell the lovely fragrance in the living room and all the way in kitchen. Yes, the fragrance spreads that far.

The lotion itself is thin but not watery, and it's adequate for daytime use especially when working at the desk, because it absorbs quickly and without any greasiness at all. It lasts a long time too. I can still feel the softness and smell the fragrance on my hands after a few hand-washes. Impressive. Now I want the whole Aromatic Wood collection xD

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts