Monday, April 6, 2020

Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream

Some month after the Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Nighttime Balm post and I'm already more than half way through this 206g/7.3oz. tube of this Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream. This set off a small panic as I realized this was the last in queue and went a bought several giant bottles of different baby lotions and creams for the oncoming summer and fall.


Anyway, the short of it is: I like this cream way, way, way better than the balm version even though the balm worked quite well in keeping my little guy flake-free throughout this past winter. The unscented cream is so much more pleasant to use. It actually doesn't feel like a cream to me, more like a gel-cream with its light texture, and it doesn't have that silicone-y slipperiness that I hate. It keeps my little guy just as soft, flake-free, and cuddle-ready. Will probably repurchase come next winter.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts