Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Sisley Sisleya Firming Concentrated Serum

Finished up with Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Mermaid Skin Hyaluronic H2O Serum and promptly moved on to this 2mL/0.06fl. oz. tube of Sisley Sisleya Firming Concentrated Serum because, well, it's tiny ^.^"


This tube was among the generous care package Caty sent me last spring (thank you, Caty!) that I'm slowly working my way through. I figured I'd get some of the smaller samples out of the way before starting a full size of something else, which I'd rather save for when my tiniest one arrives so I don't have to think about what's next in queue. Actually, I won't have the time or the mind to think about anything anyway. It's one thing to have a baby, it's a whole other set of problems to have a baby in the midst of a global pandemic. But hey, no one planned for such a thing so we all will just have to do our best ^.^ Hope everyone is keeping healthy and safe!

Wow, this serum is indeed concentrated--it's more like a cream than a serum, moisturizing and somewhat thick, so I moved it to my nightime routine and switched the much thinner and lighter HABA Revitalizing Moisture Serum to morning use.

Anyway, the Sisley serum is scented with a lavender-herbal fragrance that doesn't bother me. I'm almost done with it within the week despite using just a small dollop each time, which is to say I'm not sure any kind of "firming" can be observed, especially when my skin doesn't really need it to begin with. Glad to have tried it though! Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts