Pages

▼

Thursday, May 28, 2026

Alverde Naturkosmetik Tinted Lip Balm

This Alverde Naturkosmetik Tinted Lip Balm was part of a giant care package Julia sent me a few years ago (thank you, Julia!). And no, it didn't take me this long to get to the tinted lip balm. More like it took me this long to post this post ^.^" The tinted lip balm was long gone. Ha. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

This was a nice tinted balm with a wax-based formula that was soft and moisturizing. The color was nice, a cool lotus pink, but I couldn't pull it off because of the white base :( Yes, unfortunately, it had white base. After photographing and swatching, I couldn't use it and passed it on to MIL who loves colors in this range.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I was gonna ask if that stuff is even still good, so I'm glad you used it up or gave it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. Actually this post was lost in my draft folder for months, if not years, so don't worry, I used up all the goodies you sent me while they were still fresh. The review posts though, not so fresh LOL Thank you again for sending those goodies! Hope you're well.

    ReplyDelete