Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Clarins Total Cleansing Oil

Holy moly it's almost mid August already! Where did all the time go?

My last oil cleanser post was earlier in the year, late January I think, and since then I've used up quite a few more and have been taking notes along the way for each post. What I didn't keep track of was the order in which I used them. Woops. So I'll just pick one to start, this 150mL/5fl. oz. pump bottle of Clarins Total Cleansing Oil

 
 
This cleansing oil was on the thin side, so thin it would splash out of my hand when dispense--my pet peeve!--and leak through the cracks of my fingers. For that alone, I won't repurchase, but it did remove my waterproof sunscreen pretty well. Once I wet my hands and massage my face, it turned into a nice emulsion and then rinsed off clean but didn't leave my skin squeaky. It smelled somewhat like cooking oil with a touch of herbal, not my favorite fragrance for sure but nothing gross or yucky. Given that there are sooo many choices of cleansing oils out there, why spend money on a mediocre one? Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment