Saturday, October 4, 2008

Super Mild Chikara Shampoo & Conditioner

Very early into the start of this blog, I posted a mini review to Super Mild Shampoo & Conditioner. After 2 years of faithful usage, I decided I should try this special edition called Super Mild Chikara Shampoo & Conditioner over this past summer. I like Super Mild, so I figured Super Mild Chikara shouldn't be too bad.


***Picture from TrueRenu.

Well, let's just say it's not bad at all. It's actually better, making my hair even softer than the original Super Mild formula does. It probably has something to do with the soybean oil, which the original formula doesn't have. I love just how light and soft my hair feels afterwards, whether I towel dry or blow dry. This effect lasts even through the next day when my now long hair tends to get heavy, sometimes even oily.

The only thing I can see improvement in Super Mild Chikara is its scent, which, in my opinion, is a bit too...feminine. Not girly, but womanly, if not motherly. If I remember correctly, the ad for the shampoo and conditioner even says something to the effect of "...nurturing, like mother's milk." Where as the original Super Mild comes in a fruity (green) or floral (pink) scent, Super Mild Chikara comes in only 1 scent. Don't get me wrong, it doesn't smell bad, it smells quite good. There's nothing wrong with a feminine smelling shampoo either. Just that it was marketed to "families," so I was just surprised it wasn't more gender neutral. I guess it depends. I know both hubby and I don't mind the smell, but I could imagine others might.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts