At the suggestion of a reader, Beauty and the Beeyotch is a new ongoing series where I will list products I love very much and those I really really wish I hadn't tried.
***Disclaimer, all products listed below are where they are based on my personal experience as well as preference. What I love you may hate, and vice versa. What works for me may not work for you, and vice versa. To try or not to try any of those listed here is entirely your decision and I do not accept any responsibility or liability for any adverse reaction to or monetary loss associated with any of these products.***
The BEAUTY List (newest at top, but otherwise in no particular order)
- Stila Lip Glaze Stick (my newest undying love!)
- Lancome Juicy Tubes (except melon and funeral flower flavors)
- L'Occitane Hand Creams
- 2010's Allie Extra UV Protector (Perfect Alpha)
- Lavshuca Face Powder in both Lucent and Glow (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX
- Goats' Milk Hand & Body Lotions from LostRiverRags
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Glossy Shine Stick (discontinued, though may still on Ebay)
- Naturally by Victoria's Secret Blackberry & Tonka Bean All-over Moisture Salve (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Oshima Tsubaki Oil (for hair and body)
- Lancome Bi-Facil
- Stila Color Push-ups (discontinued, though may still be on Ebay)
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balms
- Stila Convertible Colors
- Differin (Adapalene)
The BEEYOTCH [about] List (newest at top, but otherwise in no particular order)
- Kose Sekkisei Lotion and Emulsion
- Lancome Juicy Tubes in disgusting melon and yucky funeral flower scents (ahem, Bolole, Coral Crush, Butterflies, and urgh, Melon!!!)
- Softymo Super Eye Makeup Remover
- Korres Guava Lip Butter (just the Guava though, I do like the other flavors)
- Stila Lip Glaze
- L'Occitane Shea Butter Lip Balm Stick
- SkinFood Honey & Royal Jelly Mask Sheet
- Lancome Juicy Gelee in Lemon Twist (just Lemon Twist though, I like the other flavors, either way, these are discontinued and no longer available)
- Juju Cosmetics Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Face Mask
- Sula Lip Balm Duo
- California Baby SPF30+ Sunblock Stick
- T'estimo Shining Eye Liner (discontinued and no longer available)
I've been collecting these Canmake Cream Cheek since they came out, skipping only 06 Nut Cream because it was too brown for my taste. T...
Even more hits--the fourth one!--from Julia's giant care package from last fall was this Cezanne Lasting Gloss Lip in RD1 , and I like...
I'd been eyeing these Opera Lip Tint for a long time, since their release in the fall of 2016 when I'd just moved home from Tokyo ...
Here are my entire collection of Stila Convertible Color . Missing in the photos are the LE colors Peach Poppy, Coral, and Roseberry from t...
Update Sunday, May 31, 2020. More food pics from Sakana, including this yummy peach chuhai they served. ------------------------...
For over a year I'd resisted these cotton candy-colored tubes and bottles of sunscreens that supposedly color-correct, but alas in the ...
A short (kind of, not really) post for a straightforward product here - the Badger Healing Balm . I like it and have been using it for the p...
I was so excited to get this limited edition of Canmake Cream Cheek CL05 Clear Happiness ! I'd been watching for its availability since ...
SkinFood Black Sugar Mask was another product I took with me on my weeks long trip. I knew was going to be in a humid place, so I thought b...
Here's yet another long-time local favorite: Sushi Zanmai in Boulder. In fact, hubby and I have a longer history with Zanmai than with...