Saturday, March 29, 2008

Stila Color Push-up Part II

Trying out another Stila Color Push-up! Yay!

All pictures taken indoor with flash, unless otherwise noted.


This is Pink Flash, a beautiful and warm petal pink that gives me the most natural blush and makes my cheek bones pop! I know it looks like it has hints of peach in the picture, but trust me, there's no peach in it. Also, it is very sheer, even on my fair-medium skin, so I would imagine the frustration for someone who wants a more pigmented blush. I love it though, because it's so sheer I don't have to blend a lot for it to look natural. Makeup that allows me to be lazy? NICE.


- Top row: Fuchsia Flash, swatched (left) and blended (right)
- Bottom row: Pink Flash, swatched (left) and blended (right)

Picture taken in natural light without flash.

See my previous Stila Color Push-up post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts