Thursday, August 20, 2026

&Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil

Just finished up these two 180mL pump bottles of &Honey Skincare Cleansing Oil in the "Regular" scent as well the LE Sakura scent.


These were thick and cushy but at the same time wasn't too silicone-y. They did a pretty good job removing my waterproof sunscreen, and they rinsed well and weren't at all drying. 
 
That said, these cleansing oils had one odd problem: for some reason, they kept seeping into my mouth as I washed my face. This was the first time something like had ever happened with the 100+ cleansing oils, balms, and gels I've used over the past 2 decades. Even weirder was that it happened no matter how tightly I pressed my lips together to close my mouth! In the end, I concluded that it was something about the formula, and I don't love the bitter and chemical taste of the cleansing oil in my mouth. So despite these being a good cleansing oil, I won't purchase them ever again. 
 
- "Regular": did I mention these smelled really yummy? Yep, the Regular version smelled like honeyed apple.
 
- LE Sakura: this one had a mild floral cherry blossom scent, lovely, with the exception of the yucky taste in my mouth :(

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails