Had two of these 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tubes of Caudalie VinoSource-Hydra Moisturizing Mask also and gave one away to my brother. He complained of dry skin and wanted to try a sleeping mask. Just after just one try though, he gave it back to me saying it smelled like dirt. Like, whaaa?
So I tried using my tube too, and while it didn't smell like dirt to me, I understood why he didn't like the smell. I'd say this was an attempt to preserve Caudalie's signature scent, but things went haywire, probably because the formula for the mask didn't mesh well with the scent. Otherwise, it was a nice sleeping mask that came out of the tube a soft cream. Went on like a cream and was pretty moisturizing. No adverse reaction so far, and I've been using it every few nights for over a year now. Will not repurchase because one tube has been lasting me for so long and I'll be ready to move on once I'm through with it.






No comments:
Post a Comment