I had two of these 15mL/0.51fl. oz. jars of Boscia Indigo Eye Cream, one from a Boscia Day & Night Eye Set (from Costco!!!), and another from a later purchase. I kept only one jar and gifted the other to my friend M.

The shimmery lavender appearance of this eye cream annoyed the hell out of me, but I do admit the formula itself was quite good! It had a light cream texture with just the right amount of
moisture, and it layered really well under my sunscreen. As much as I disliked it, but the shimmery lavender color did brighten my entire eye area. Unlike Guerlain Abeille Royale Eye R Repair Serum which had super fine shimmers that didn't really show so I could reluctantly use at night, this Boscia one was clearly a day product and was limited to my daytime routine, probably the only drawback it has. Too bad Boscia as a brand is no longer around :(









No comments:
Post a Comment