Sunday, September 27, 2026

Thank You Farmer Rice Pure Aqua Multi Balm

Started using this 10g/0.35oz. stick of Thank You Farmer Rice Pure Aqua Multi Balm but didn't get to enjoy it for long... 

...because not too longer after I started using it, I opened up the cap and the whole stick flew out and landed in the dirt and that was that =.= 


What a bummer :( That said, I got to use it a handful of times before the incident so I at least got a short trial of it. This was a white balm stick, again scented with a fresh and clean scent. Like the FarmStay Cica Farm Calming Multi Balm, this balm was also on the thin side and had a wet finish that wasn't as moisturizing as I'd like and didn't last as long. Sigh. It wasn't meant to be. Will not repurchase, especially because of the crappy packaging. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails