Saturday, September 26, 2026

FarmStay Cica Farm Calming Multi Balm

Been using this 10g/0.35oz. stick of FarmStay Cica Farm Calming Multi Balm off and on for months now.


This is a pale green balm stick scented with a fresh and clean scent. The texture of the balm is pretty thin, so it feels like a thin lip balm with a wet finish (remember those SoftLips lip balms that have been around for a few decades now?). 
 
However, the thin texture means it's not as moisturizing as I'd like it to be, and it doesn't last as long, for the same reasons I used to prefer Chaptsticks over SoftLips when I was a kid. Needless to say, this stick stays in my laptop bag and I only reach for it once in a blue moon. I'm glad I tried it but I don't really recommend and definitely won't repurchase. 

No comments:

Popular Posts

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails