Hubby and I took our boys to Japan for the month of June, and among the few toiletries I brought was this 28g travel sized tube of Three Balancing Cleansing Oil Gel from a Skincare Ritual Kit I bought a while ago.
Of course, by the time I got to Japan and went to my old haunt, the cosmetics floor in the basement of the Ginza Mitsukoshi, this Oil Gel was already discontinued, replaced by a Balancing Cleansing Balm 90g and an Aiming Soft Cleansing Oil Gel 85g. I bought both to try. Will post about them later.

This was an oily balm (not quite a gel IMHO) with a spicy
herbal scent. It was rather melty and turned into a thick oil soon upon application. I liked how luxurious it felt and how soft my skin was after rinsing. We'll have to see how the new ones perform, but I regretted not buying a full size of this product before it was discontinued. I could probably find it on E(vil)bay but I'm not going to bother, especially since I already have the two newer replacements. This 28g tube at least lasted me a week!










No comments:
Post a Comment